Happy Swimmers USA
Mobile Swim Instructor and Lifeguard Jobs $25-$33/hr
About the Job
Happy Swimmers Loving Swim Lessons At Home is interviewing now for our seasonal swimming instructor staff, and our private lifeguard crew. Pre-qualifying hiring staff now for work next Spring and Summer.
Instruction is predominantly for children age 2-7, in the learn to swim category. Lifeguarding is for childrens pool parties/birthday parties, school, and corporate events. Work however many hours YOU want, from a few clients a week to a part-time full load of 20-30 hours/wk, depending on what is best for YOUR schedule. We have been in business for 25 years, and we pay the best of any local swim school per lesson and per hour. Details in our application form. Another benefit for working with a professional swim school: $2,000,000 liability policy covers you when on staff.
SWIM INSTRUCTOR REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 years (2 summer seasons) of prior swim lesson teaching for small children, verifiable by your past employer references.
- Child development backgrounds a plus (school teacher, preschool teacher, college courses, or in the real world as a mom or dad)
- CPR certification current
- Love working with kids, professional attitude, organized.
- check email daily, have a reliable car and cell phone.
- have a kind demeanor (no pain, no gain approach apply elsewhere), this is a kind heart-centered school, clients come based on our reputation for this specifically.
- Background checks and reference checks run on all applicants.
MOBILE POOL PARTY EVENT LIFEGUARD JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Lifeguard and CPR/First Aid Certification
- Willing to purchase or acquire a $35 Rescue Tube if you do not already have access to one, $20 reimbursed on it after 2nd job with us.
- Your own car and cell phone
- Check Email at least several times a week
- Professional attitude, reliable and friendly.
- 1 year prior lifeguarding experience preferred.
Background and Reference checks are performed on all applicants.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR OUR APPLICATION. If you have the required background, and a fun, professional attitude, it is a good chance you will be on our team. Best wishes, Jenn Tyler, owner.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.happyswimmers.com/contact/application-forms/ →