BarkBud Dog Walkers
Dog Walker/Pet Sitter
About the Job
We are looking for amazing dog walkers in the Brooklyn or Manhattan area.
Who is this job good for?
- Someone looking for supplementary income
- Someone looking for a job with flexible scheduling
Who is this job NOT good for?
- Someone looking for a primary source of income
- Someone looking for short-term work in between longer-term jobs
What are the requirements?
- Most client’s request walks between 10am-4pm, Monday-Friday. Applicants need to take on 2-3 clients within this time frame. *Note: You do not have to be available for the entire time frame.
- Applicants must commit to at least 2 months. It affects our clients and their dog negatively when a walker leaves sporadically
- Can serve the Brooklyn or Manhattan area
- Prior experience with dogs: (volunteering at shelters, owning dogs, pet sitting, grooming, training, etc.)
What’s the pay and schedule like?
- Average weekly income is $125 +
- You will typically get 2-3 clients within 1-2 weeks
Please do not call or email regarding your application or it will be automatically invalidated.
About UsBarkBud specializes in GPS tracked private dog walks in NYC. BarkBud combines technology and kindness to deliver dog happiness :) We focus on building close relationships with each dog. We know that your pup is a special member of your family, so we treat every dog like they were our own.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://barkbud.com/apply-to-be-a-barkbud/ →